D accolades

D accolades
reporting facts through conscious and dynamic innovations

Saturday 7 January 2017

MAYBE...



One day, the farmer's horse ran away, and all the neighbours gathered in the evening and said ‘that’s too bad.’

He said ‘maybe.’


Next day, the horse came back and brought with it seven wild horses. ‘Wow!’ they said, ‘Aren’t you lucky!’

He said ‘maybe.’

The next day, his son grappled with one of these wild horses and tried to break it in, and he got thrown and broke his leg. And all the neighbors said ‘oh, that’s too bad that your son broke his leg.’

He said, ‘maybe.’

The next day, the conscription officers came around, gathering young men for the army, and they rejected his son because he had a broken leg. And the visitors all came around and said ‘Isn’t that great! Your son got out.’

He said, ‘maybe.’

Lesson: you never really know in which direction progress lies. Life unfolds not always as we expect it to. We should always remember that all good or bad comes from God





ELEGY TO THE LOST ONES....

I can never forget 8th of October,It was like a dream how it all happened 
It still hurts me that I wont see you again.

I blame myself for your premature death I can remember how
we met In front of Computer Village ....u were strong and full of energy
,we accepted each other on our first date...

This life is a mystery ,you helped me forget my neighbor whenever
 they are making a hell of noise U gave me peace
and makes me listen to ur lovely voice till 8th Oct
when d unforgettable happened

We were on a bike heading to oshodi 
and you fell off from the bike...I wasn't so fast to catch u 
when a moving truck crushed u before my eyes.......

"My Earpiece"...there's  nothing like follow come
earpiece ...adieu earpiece...I will miss you




6 comments: